Friday, October 24, 2008


I know I haven't posted in a while, and I actually have a lot to talk about, but not right now. I did this Flickr personality game today, and it was pretty cool to put together. Here's how it goes:

Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your Flickr name.

My answers: 1. Haley 2. Cupcakes 3. Brenham High School 4. Green 5. I don't know 6. Coffee 7. Greece 8. Strawberry Shortcake 9. I want to own my own cafe 10. My family 11. Vintage (referring to style) 12. haleydglasco


Type the answer into the search bar on Flickr and choose an image from the 1st page that comes up. Then, use the mosaic maker to put together your personality mosaic. Yeah, pretty cheesy and a waste of time I know, but whatever. I like looking at people's pics on Flickr. So thanks for your photo if I used it!

No comments: