Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat....

Yup, Christmas is upon us, and I am so excited!! I am such a holiday whore junkie (as my friend Melissa would say ;)) I've thrown out the last of my fall decorations (see below) and ushered in a little bit of holiday cheer! I've programed the Christmas station into my dash, bought my first Christmas album of the season (The Hotel Cafe presents Winter Songs.... A-mazing! Go buy or download it now!), and already purchased 3 gifts!



Here goes nothing...





It's a pumpkin graveyard



Ew! .... Care for a slice??


It is tradition in our house to set up the Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving, then end the day watching Miracle on 34th Street with a warm cup of hot chocolate and popcorn. Mmm... love it! Seeing as the sister and her hubby were sick over Thanksgiving and the other sister had to go back to work it was up to me and my mom to deck the halls! Falalalala!





In about an hour I'm leaving to meet up with the girls for our annual Christmas party! We haven't all been together since May, so I am really excited! This year we are doing an ornament exchange (since we are all poor college grads), can you guess what kind of ornament I'm bringing???

Merry Christmas!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad I missed out on all of this because of my crappy job...

-Paige

Tara Farms said...

So glad you pacified your mother!
Love you---