Monday, March 30, 2009

Today has been a little more difficult for Haley. We were hoping that she would be sent home but she has been pretty weak and nauseous so we will just wait to see what the doctors say tomorrow. She was able to get up a little bit to walk around and fortunately hasn't flashed anymore nurses! She is still being her high maintenance self and refuses to stoop as low as eating nasty hospital food. Her requests have been for blueberries, Sprite with fresh oranges, & most importantly, Ben & Jerry's coffee Heathbar crunch ice cream! We have been so grateful to everyone for all of their offers to help with anything she needs. She is more than happy to accept that help in forms of ice cream, muffins, cookbooks, & Forever 21 or Nordstrom's gift cards! haha Through it all she is still hilarious as always and continues to keep every one's spirits high! Oh and despite everything that has happened she is most upset that they cut her new white v-neck from Alloy! haha That's Haley for you...


Here are a few more pictures of the car


It's a miracle that she has no back injuries when you see how much her seat shifted




At least she has a nice view of The Capitol from her room...


3 comments:

Sophie said...

Hey Haley (or Haley's sister :)

I'd like to send you a little get well gift :)! Where can I send it to? (you can email me the address from my blogger account - thanks :)

Carly said...

Haley (and family)-
I sent an e-mail explaining who I am, but wanted to let you know I am praying for all of you.

Anonymous said...

Haley,

I came by after your surgery and you were sound asleep. The Dodsons are praying for you regularly. I'd like to visit again before you go home. When do you expect to be discharged?