Monday, August 3, 2009

**Monday Muffin Stops**



I don't know what my obsession with wedding blogs is. Maybe it's because I love the cakes, maybe I just love how insanely creative people are with their weddings these days, or maybe it's because there are so many cute ideas for decorating that I can use in my home as well..... all I do know is that I love 'em! Don't you?

Today's feature is a newly found gem of mine. Once Wed is the host of gorgeous pictures, ideas, links, inspiration, sales (awesome!), and the best DIY projects! Of course I am particularly drawn to the cake inspiration gallery, and the DIY cake stands and toppers.



Emily Newman is the creative genius behind this top wedding blog. Her unique approach to inspiring "designer weddings for less" is captivating, and I've often found myself perusing her site for hours! Perhaps the best thing about Emily's blog has nothing to do with weddings at all. A portion of the revenue brought into her site goes to International Justice Mission which supports justice for victims of slavery, sexual exploitation, and violent oppression. IJM’s mission is not only rescuing people from these horrific conditions, but also giving them the tools and training they need to provide for themselves and their families. Pretty neat huh?!



Check out Once Wed for some unique wedding/decor/photo/DIY project inspiration or just for a smile :)


No comments: