Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm An Aunt!!



I know that this post is a week late, but I had to show off some pics and tell you all about my adorable new nephew!

Luke Gardner Bryan was born Wednesday, October 6th. He was a whole week and a half late, but we think he was just holding out so that he could share a birthday with his aunt Paige. He weighed a whopping 9lbs 4oz and was 20in long. Big boy!



I've already made several trips back and forth to visit him and his beautiful mommy this past week. I just can't get enough of him! I'm in love! I'm pretty sure he is the cutest baby ever to be born....sorry other babies, you just don't compare.



I'm sure I will be posting pics of Luke fairly often....you're welcome.

1 comment:

Tori said...

love the post!! seriously those cheeks are too cute! he loves his aunt haley and all the sweet treats! :)