I've had the blogging blues lately. For some reason I have felt completely unmotivated to blog. In my absence much has happened, and I feel the need to bring you up to speed. I can't promise that December will be any brighter...especially since it is very busy in the kitchen during the holidays. January is for resolutions, so I'll wait until then to pretend to promise that I will blog everyday. Until that time, here is a look at what's been going on at The Muffin Top.
1. Took another cake class.
2. Made "pink velvet" cupcakes for breast cancer awareness party.
3. Met up with an old friend for Halloween.
4. Experimented with some new cupcake flavors.
5. Played with my precious nephew!
6. Made some baby shower cakes.
7. Made this fun fall cake.
8. Ate myself into a turkey coma, and napped with my favorite napping buddy.