Monday, January 23, 2012

Can We Start Over?

It's been almost 8 months since my last post. Ridiculous, I know. To say that this last year has been a whirlwind would be an understatement, and blogging just didn't make the priority list. Let me catch you up on what has been going on these last 8 months.........

We bought an Airstream trailer!

We wrecked the Airstream trailer :(   (more to come on this story in the near future)

We got the trailer fixed and Kyle made her look pretty again   


We made LOTS of wedding cakes!







 






We got MARRIED!!



We made our own wedding cake and cupcakes....of course!

We finished the trailer and she made her big debut at our wedding!



We honeymooned in Jamaica for some nice rest and relaxation......ready to be there again!

I'm sure I missed some things in between, but that about sums it all up. I have been working on redesigning The Muffin Top website and updating our menu, so stay tuned. I promise I wont let another 8 months separate us again!

No comments: