Thursday, July 16, 2009

**Monday Muffin Stops**

Alright....I'm introducing a brand new weekly feature!! MONDAY MUFFIN STOPS! These posts will be dedicated to featuring the blogs I love and have been inspired by. I'm really hoping not to let you down since I am not too religious about posting. We'll just take this one week at a time and see what happens.....





Our first Muffin Stop will be a one of the most creative wedding blogs I have come across yet: Snippet & Ink: Daily Wedding Inspiration. I began reading S&I after my friend Emilie told me to check it out. She knows how much I love looking for new ideas for wedding cakes and displays, and this blog is a wealth of creativity and innovation! I have spent so much time combing Snippet & Ink since my youngest sister became engaged, looking for ideas to make her wedding original and unique. I must admit that I was a bit hesitant to share this blog with you. It is one of those jewels that you want to hold closely and keep to yourself, but it is simply too amazing to not share! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!


2 comments:

Paige said...

I like the new idea! I'm sure your sister's wedding is going to be beautiful and so much fun ;)

Sophie said...

This sounds like a fun idea :). I love fun blogs! Hey, if that sis of yours needs a few freebie ideas, this is a blog that always has great freebies to offer: http://www.i-do-it-yourself.com/

:)