Monday, July 27, 2009

**Monday Muffin Stops**

Obviously I haven't been back since last Monday, but at least I'm consistent right?! Actually I have been very busy catering my first real wedding! It was amazing, but I will tell you more in a later post. Until then.....

let's talk gluten free! Now, take those yucky faces back because this blog has the most amazingly delicious gluten free recipes around the blogosphere! I had the pleasure of working with Sophie at Key Ingredient, and she is actually the one who introduced me to the blogging world. She is one of the most creative foodies around, and always has beautiful pictures.... too pretty to eat?? NEVER!

Sophie's blog, Flour Arrangements (isn't that a cute name?!), is now exclusively gluten free, but you would never have guessed from the recipes that she posts! Pizzas, pies, cookies, cakes, brownies, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, and a host of other delicious dishes! Who would have thought such a restricting diet could taste so amazing?! The culinary market has really begun to cater to gluten free diets, and Sophie has taken full advantage!

If you are or know someone who is on a gluten free diet Flour Arrangements is your go-to recipe source! Even if you aren't gluten free be sure to dig through Sophie's archives to find some other amazing non-gluten free recipes....or try some of her newer one's out. Who knows....maybe this whole gluten free thing isn't so bad!

Thanks Sophie!! Happy baking everyone!

1 comment:

Sophie said...

Thanks for featuring me :D, I'm honored :)!