Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Seriously??

I am making a baby shower cake later this week, and am in need of some serious inspiration. Naturally, I pull out my laptop to consult the creative muse within google's image gallery. I have never ceased to be amazed and thoroughly entertained by what I find when searching for cake ideas, but some cakes are just too much.



Seriously, who would want to eat this? "Sure, pass me a slice of mom's butterfly tattoo." or "Save me the belly button!" or "Oh, no thank you, just half a breast for me." (was that too far?)

I find things like this all the time! What are some absurd cakes you have seen?? Please share! I love this kind of stuff; it's what really gets me through the week, ya know ;)

4 comments:

Tori said...

love it.... i made colin come back into the room b/c i thought it was so funny!!! seriously.... that is gross! love ya (don't make that for me ever!!)

Paige said...

Let's not do one of those when I get pregnant, ok? I would hate to see anyone do a depiction of what I would look like pregnant...

Anonymous said...

I'll have a little armpit, please!

Haley said...

ew! armpit! haha!