Welcome to the "Cribs" edition of The Muffin Top. Does that show still come on?? Anyhow, I had to snap a pic of my fridge to share with you because it is too sad, pathetic, and funny to keep to myself. To be honest, this is how my fridge looks 80% of the time...... it's usually just empty the other 20%. I am overrun by baking supplies and ingredients. Let me give you a tour of my fridge......
We have: cakes, cakes, and more cakes, butterscotch sauce, berry sauce, leftover chocolate icing, egg yolks (needing to use those soon, but don't know what for yet....hate wasting them), eggs, carrots and lemons (in the left drawer), cream cheese and butter galore (I think there is a combined total of 19 lbs. of cream cheese and butter right there).
Where is my food you ask? Good question. Let's play a game. Do you remember "Where's Waldo? " If you look closely you will find a lone green bottle of sparkling water and a drawer to the far right full of cheese, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, a box of salad greens, and half a grapefruit. That's it. Just 5 items. Let's just say I eat a lot of cereal and invite myself over to my parent's house to eat quite often. (Thanks, Mom!)
Well, I've exposed my fridge to the world, and now it's your turn. Open it up and show us what you've got! Leave a comment, so that we can all run over and take a peak. Don't be shy and don't clean it out first....where's the fun in that?!