Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Muffin Stops: **Amy Atlas Events**

I've been feeling a little overwhelmed lately with work and haven't had much time to dedicate to my desserts and planning for The Muffin Top. When I get this way it is easy to put off or neglect the things that I really want to be focusing on. I feel tired, cranky, and sometimes a little bitter. But, every now and then I come across a site or blog that reminds me why I want to pursue this wild idea called catering.



This past week I came across Amy Atlas Events. I have seen her designs in several magazines and on other blogs, but have never been directly to her site. Looking through her portfolio was like a breath of fresh air. Amy is extremely talented, and her attention to detail is what really sets her apart from others. I am blown away at how creative her work is, and every tablescape is like a work of art. I just feel excited and inspired when I look through her designs! I've been visiting her web page and blog quite often, looking at the same images, and trying to take note on how she achieves such a polished yet playful design. Visit her web page and blog to see her beautiful designs yourself or pick up the May issue of Brides Magazine to see her work featured.



No comments: